1) Want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your kids but short on time? Check out this pin for 15 last minute St. Patrick’s Day ideas.
2) Speaking of holidays, let’s not forget to look ahead to Easter. We found a great resource that includes instructions for 75 Easter crafts this week!
3) And with warmer weather (hopefully) just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about spring cleaning.
4) If you’re looking for a fun, indoor activity to do with your toddler, these instructions for creating your own “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” book might be just the thing.
5) Don’t forget to indulge your sweet tooth this weekend! We’re especially excited to try the Banana Ginger Parfait.
For more great craft ideas, recipes, and exercise tips, be sure to follow us on Pinterest!